For a limited time, this Dx9 Transmitter Radio will include one AR8000 8-Channel Receiver absolutely FREE!
That's a $129.99 savings.
This is the Spektrum DX9 9-Channel Full Range DSMX Transmitter. The Spektrum DX9 has a number of features that make this the transmitter to own in the 9 channel class. Key among these is voice alerts, wireless trainer function, combined with the comfort and ease of programming that only Spektrum can provide. The highly capable, yet easy to program airware software system simplifies complicated setups and encourages people to do more with their hobby. Telemetry will become more useful and meaningful with the voice alerts in the DX9, and for a fully integrated voice feedback system Spektrum offers a full suite of advanced telemetry sensors.
- 9 fully-proportional channels
- User-configurable switch and stick assignment
- Voice alerts—transmitter can speak to the user in 5 different languages (English, German, Spanish, Italian, and French) to communicate information from telemetry
- Wireless trainer system with model match—instructors can work with multiple students without having to re-bind to each student
- Virtually unlimited model memory—transmitter stores up to 250 models and only populates the model list with models the user has configured
- Direct system menu access—it is not necessary to power off the transmitter to access the key system menu
- Active gyro and governor trim in heli, 3-axis gyro support for aircraft—allows adjustment of gyro gain for all 3-axes in flight
- Absolute travel feature prevents over-driving servos when using mixes
- High resolution 192x96 backlit LCD screen
- User mode selectable (1–4), comes in Mode 2 configuration
- 7 point curves give the ability to fine tune model setups to allow precision adjustments of mixes and pitch/throttle curves
- Helicopter electronic “E Ring electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
- Forward programming capability already built into the DX9 will ensure customers can take advantage of the next generation of Spektrum components
# of Channels: 9
Model Memory: 250
Modes: User selectable, Mode 1-4; Comes in Mode 2 configuration
Experience Level: Advanced