Exceptional quality. Fine scale detail. Fast, ready-to-fly assembly. Rarely does one model earn all three of those descriptions, but the Dynam Cessna 182 Skylane is no ordinary airplane. Manufactured with EPO foam which is some of the most crash-resistance material in the market (which you will not need since this is a gem to fly). It looks great... is built even better than most kits... and takes less than 1 hour to assemble!
- Replacement Parts
- Steerable nose wheel and fixed landing gear allow for smooth takeoffs
- Powerful 480 size (950kv) outrunner brushless power system w/
- 40A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Detailed Body Structure
- Suitable for Beginners, Intermediate and Experienced Pilots.
- Top Speeds over 50mph!
||50.40 inches / 1280mm
||39.37 inches / 100mm
||35.27oz / 1000g w/Battery
||480 size (950kv) outrunner brushless motors (installed)
||4+ channel (2.4ghz included)
||4 x 9g Servos installed
|Speed Control :
|| Dynam Pro 40A Brushless with Switch-Mode BEC (installed)
||3S 11.1V 2200 30C ( included) - buy spares here
||Average (5-12 mins)
Recommended Parts Needed to Complete (not
NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED