Dynam has produced something very unique this time, the PBY Catalina seaplane.
Months of flight testing and design yield an aircraft that is super stable and
capable of maintaining flight at super slow speeds that allows beginners to advanced pilots to fly this sea plane with ease.
High quality scale detail and a large 55 inch winspan make this an attention grabbing model.
And pleny of power is provided by the twin 1100KV motors and tri bladed props.
- Replacement Parts
Grayson Hobby Tips
- For easier water landings and take-off, keep the CG at 5-10mm back of the manuals recommendations (experienced pilots only)
- Powerful twin 480 size (1100kv) outrunner brushless power system w/
- Twin 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Detailed Body Structure
- Suitable for Both Intermediate and Experienced Pilots.
- Removable / detachable wing. (4 screws)
||58 inches / 1470mm
||37 inches / 940mm
||45oz / 1275 w/Battery
480 size (1100kv) outrunner brushless motors (installed)
||4+ channel ( included)
||4 x 9g Servos installed
|Speed Control :
Dynam Pro 30A Brushless with Switch-Mode BEC (installed)
||3S 11.1V 2200 20C - buy spare here
||Average (8-10 mins)
Item requires an additional shipping charge of
$10 per item due to size, weight,
or quantity ordered. Ground delivery may not be available in
Please note this item ships ONLY UPS to all USA