The days of tinker with mechanical retracts for hours just to
watch them not work are over.
The new P51D Mustang by Dynam is a true scale 5 channel R/C aircraft and comes with pre-installed electronic retracts. The stunning look make this super realistic in the air and taxiing on the ground. The P51D is an aircraft that is super stable and capable of maintaining flight at super slow speeds that allow novice to master flight mechanics with ease. Will easily take off from any smooth surface on its scale landing gear. Made from a high strength EPO-foam for added durability. Powered by a high powered 850KV electric brushless motor provides a thrilling flight of over 50mph for up to 8-12 minutes.
- Replacement Parts
- Retractable landing gear allow for smooth takeoffs
and landings and superior scale flights.
- Powerful 500 size (850kv) outrunner brushless power system w/ 3 bladed prop
- 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Detailed Body Structure
- Suitable from 1st timers to Experienced Pilots.
- Hard to break but easy to repair
||47 inches / 1200 mm
||41 inches / 1045 mm
||38.8oz /1100g w/Battery
||500 size (850kv) outrunner brushless motors (installed)
||4+ channel (not included)
||4 x 9g Servos installed
|Speed Control :
||30A Brushless with Switch-Mode BEC (installed)
||3S 11.1V 2200 20C (not included) - buy here
||Average (8-12 mins)